Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Eat .. and sleep ... Okey

yesterday I was so tired and want to go to bed. Wanted to skip the multivitamin. Usually it becomes a regular activity for swetha to give the tablets to me. She came to me and told amma mathirai sapdanum va [ need to eat the tablet , come] . I told her I am so tired and want to seelp
She was thinking for 2 mins . Then said amma "Eat ... and sleep .. Okey ..." . I think she was searching for words and told me. I just hugged her , went and had the tablets and came to bed.

Then I asked her to select the book to read. She picked up one and she does not like it.I asked her to get down and select another book .The conversation is the following[she talks everything with her cutie cutie childish language]

Swetha : What book u want to read amma
Amma : "visit to the doctor"
Swetha : where is that book, what color is the book
amma : Yellow color and it's in the right hand side.
Swetha : mmm.You like yellow one. Good . lemme look for it. Please wait for 2 mins okey...
Amma : okey.
swetha : [she took one book and asked me ] do u want to read this one . I think it has birds and animals. okey ?
Amma : I was melting like a ice. I told her a big YES.


I know she's imitating her teacher in the daycare.
She's growing up ...
I am so proud of her...

No comments: