Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween ...

It is almost Halloween!.I absolutely love Halloween.I know it seems juvenile but I simply love it. It's lot of fun. Dressing in costumes,handing out treats to the kids that come ringing your doorbell all evening .We have started the fall decorations outside the home.Next week need to go to the pumpkin patch to get pumpkins for Swetha.But we got one from our friend. The challenging job for me is to find a proper halloween costume for Swetha. For girls the good costumes are princess, lady bug and some others. But how can she wear them in the cold night. I am working hard to find a costume for her.[Donot give me a weired look. I am a MOM always] .

Last year ,swetha was having fever. So I was holding her.She dressed up like a Lion. We went as a batch. So enjoyed it too. After some time she cannot handle it. I was holding her and walking .Kind of Tough.

This year I am expecting her to have more fun as she has more friends plus her age.She likes Dressing up.

Swetha eat chocklates very rarely. She likes Lollipop. Plus she's crazy for opening the chocklate covers.I think she likes the sound . So usually I will keep some for the visitors and pack the chocklates to India.

Last time she had the bucket full of chocklates and I just kept it in the counter top. She never allow anyone to touch it. Whenever she asked for it , I have to give it to her.She's play with the covers. After some time , when she reached some height she used to push from one side and go to the other side and take it. More and More fun for her....

No comments: