Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sofy kutty missing------------------


We have got a new stroller for sofy kutty and swetha is so exited and said i can take sofy kutty for a walk. I told her , she can do , but they need to come with me . She said OKey, okey. Then I asked her to take water , bring sofy kutty. Just then we noticed our sofy kutty is missing. Oh My GOD!!! She used to be with us all the time. Swetha usedto feed her. I asked her .She was blinking. I was so tensed. I went and lookedin the car , outside the yard, baasenent, bathroom,bedroom ... I searchedthe whole house , but cannot find her.
So , who's sofy kutty . She's swetha's baby doll .She's gifted to swetha by my collegue Ariv.She always wanted to be with her.She give her bath , feed her , put her in the shoulder,singing songs for her and make her sleep.She does everything what I used to do for her. In the night she'll say amma kiss swetha,swetha kiss sofy kutty...It's our favourite too.
How did she name her sofy kutty ? In the previous homedaycare she went, all the kids are same to her age and there was a new comer who's a 3 months baby girl.Her name is sofia. These kids were around age 2 and they used to be with her all the time,playing with her... So for her all the kids are sofy kutty. [she used to see her childhood photosand tell me that's sofy kutty.] .
This is the story behind her.If you find her please let us know...


No comments: