Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cutie Kutty Mami ...














Oh My GOD !!!! She's growing every day. I still remember the initial days when we can just hold her in one hand. Time is running very fast. She's continuously talking ... ,imitating everything whatever we does .... I know it's not possible to be in the same age. But I want her to be . This is the age of innocense. Once they started crossing the age 5 , they are entering the real world which is totally different to them and they'll be part of that world too . The Life in this age is Great. They get whatever they want. Everybody loves them ..
But anyways they have to face the reality. They have to come out of the box oneday to see the real world.

At times , I used to have thoughts , can I be a good parent to her.
I donot know how easier to teach things.Donot know how far we can guide her in her life and how effective it'll be ..
I know her life is not in our hands.It's already written.
Let me prey GOD to give her good , healthy environment around .
I want her to learn the values of life and be wise and be a good human being.
I want her to care for other lives and spread the love everywhere she goes.
I want her to be calm, lovable at the same time stand strong and courageous to face the world.
As every other mother I want her to smile always.

I love you kannamma ... You gave me rebirth in my life ..
I love you sooooo much.....

4 comments:

Aryan-Arjun said...

oh no..she is looking so cute in the saree...
Cheers
Aryan's Mom

Lucky said...

Thanks a lot

Vidhya said...

Kutti Mami looks really cute. How did u do that? My girls are 4 year old and they don't stand in one place. I dropped the idea of putting costumes during navarathri.

Lucky said...

Actually the costume is readymade. It's like a skirt. I donot know where it's available.My sister bought this for swetha.