Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

swetha's I week in daycare - Montessori

Swetha was going to the daycare for a year time in a home daycare between 1-2.After that she's staying with my in-laws at home and enjoying the independence. Now she's going to Montessori .In the previous daycare she enjoyed a lot. but only 6 kids and all are 1 week plus or minus in age. I was so worried about this transition. One of the main reasons is my husband is out of country , so I need to leave her early morning . I was so tensed. Whenever I was talking about daycare she used to say "amma venum no daycare".I took for the orientation and she played with the other kids. More than any moments in life , I was more tensed ..... Purchasing whatever she likes , snacks .... . I took off on sept 2nd. I left her in the daycare , she cried as expected and then they took care of her. The positive point in her is if she sees kids and know that I am not around , she'll stop crying and start playing.... I was more tensed sitting at home , calling the daycare multiple times to check how she's doing .. They said she's doing fine. I gave pasta for her which she likes the most. Evening when I went to pick her , she came calling me "MOM" and gave me a big hug and kiss. After that "No daycare .... amma venum ". She never leave me ... I took her to her favourite park , be with her always ... Everyday morning crying never stopped. But she likes rhymes , story telling, coloring ...

No comments: