Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I can make chappathi...

Yesterday we wanted to make chappathi. Bharat took swetha for a walk . I started making chappathis.I know if she's around, she'll slowly start eating the doughand nothing wil be left.When I heard the garage opening sound,I was scared.She came inside asking "amma enna pannra ". I told her I am making chappathi. Oh ! chappathiya. She asked me give her dough.Like usual , I gave her little to eat and said no more kannamma.If you eat more your stomach will pain. She said no amma. I am not going to eat. I asked what else you are going to do.She said naan chappathi pannren.Without waiting for a word from me .she sat in the bar stool , took the small round dough , dip it in the plain dough and used my roller and started making chappthi ..I donot have any words to explain. I did not wait . I went and took the camera and started shooting pictures.
Shes's growing ..... everyday... every minute..... I am so proud of her













No comments: