Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 2, 2009

Little surprises everyday

We are blessed with this wonderful time in our life with Swetha. She's grown up now proudly says I am a big girl amma atleast 50 times a days. See I am having big hands , big legs .... See love to Dance . Pick up any song when she hears for the first time. Enjoying playing with her Friends. Able to differentiate whom she likes and not.She's learning new new songs from the daycare and immediately after coming from there, she'll teach me ... She'll not leave until I sing the rhyme perfectly with the same style of hers. We love playing each other. She needs a story for everything. Chulbuli or Dora .... Night she cannot sleep without my chulbuli stories.Can speak Tamil and English perfectly.She constantly talk about her friends. Never disturb me. She loves to help me in the litchen. ..What else you need ..

Yesterday we went to Giant for regular grocery shopping.Bharat said he's hungry and wants to have a sandwich. It's has been a long time we went to subway because of swetha.She wanted to have to coke when we went last time and troubled us. So we stopped going. I also got a spiral straw cup for her yesterday from giant and immediately after bharat said sandwich, she said I can have coke in this cup. I said water.she said coke and we were walking and inside subway I read from the price tag that see swetha , it says this is for water .I thought she'll believe. She thought for a second and took it from me and read .Amma it says
"Put in Coke , put in ice cubes mix and then drink through the straw " .I was speechless.What can you say.

Sometimes she'll take the books and read of her own using the pictures. If I donot respond to her, she'll say amma timeout okey ...

She's too talkative. She asks 100 questions for everything and never leave me if I donot answer. Sometimes it'll make us think. Sometimes make us realize we are wrong with something ...

She has very good pronounciation.She can sing "Nama ramayan" very easily. I want to put her for ballet dance and music classes.

Much more to say about her. Let me reserve some for the next post.

I love you kannamma. Luv u soooooo much...

No comments: