Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Big girl yet my little angel

There are certain things which clearly shows swetha is growing everyday and become a biggy biggy girl. She helps appa to clean the car, helping me in cooking, putting the finished plate or tumbler in the sink,bringing me things when I need them , doing all crafy things without my help... so many things .. But sometimes I see her only as my baby

Big girl : When she tells me to drive carefully when she sees lots of traffic on the road .Sometime even tells wow when bharat goes fast and crossing the hill area .
Little baby: She still likes to hold my hand when crossing the roads.

Big Girl: When I see her taking care of his younger kids with so much care and tries to protect them from any harm.
Little baby: Still crying and waiting for amma /appa to pick her from the bed
Not only that she does not sleep alone. She needs mommy all the time.

Big Girl: Ordering other kids and provide them instructions in the play ground. When I tell her something she does not like she'll stand in some distance holding her hands and say " I am not your chella kutty" -poi kobam
Little baby: When he still cries when he is sleepy and tired.

Big Girl: When she always comes and asks me if he can help when I've guests over and doe everything I tell him perfectly.
Little baby: When she still wants me to feed her at dinner time and refuses to eat on his own.

She's still sometimes want to sleep in my lap.want to drink milk sleeping in my lap. drink milk in a bottle ... so many instances. Lots of fun with all the activities. Whatever it is I am seeing her all the time as a LITTLE LITTLE ANGEL who's my complete life

No comments: