Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Swetha -4 yrs






I know I did not write for a long time. lot of things happened. Swetha becomes a biggy biggy girl now. She has celebrated her 4th birthday. She's able to tell her own stories. She's going to Balavikas. But still not going for any classes. May be she has seperation anxiety. Did a pagent in school. Dancing sooo good. Singing bajans and cine songs too. She even watches 2 movies with is and she has grown in such a way that she can identify that the two film heroines are same. I know she's my little friend, helping me in gardening , cooking.. She likes Reading ... her favourite thing. She's able to read of her own too. Also she asks tons of questions to amma appa .Ordering too.. eating quite well when compared to the previous years but still surviving with pediasure. She can select her own dress what to wear .Doing addition / subtractions , mazes , dot activities tons and tons .. She can ride the bicycle on her own. I am sure I will again start writing and this time will continue writing

No comments: