Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Swetha -2011

Well I know this blog is not touched atleast for an year. Just to give updates , Swetha is a little lady now and my little helper , little friend , little rakshashi and little mamiyar. Ordering the whole household and being in her own way of things. Growing up so so fast. She can dress appropriate to that event which I never does. She's very particular about what she likes .She's good in math until Division. Started swimming in the little pool , singing very very good, Able to read "I can read level 2 books" plus whatever she sees she'll try to read , loves books , very very manipulative and playing good with young children and lots of goods and some bad too.

Sometimes she wants us to share some soda with her , wants the gum too. Too talkative.

She's good in telling slokas. Recently she got first prize in coloring , first prize in story telling and III price in sloka. Need to push her a bit. But if we does she's picking up things very fast.

Though people around me are saying she's going to be # 1 in school and everything , I will be happy if she does something good in her career and get into some jobs which she likes and shine in the same field.

She goes to Jart studion for art class , kumon classes and music classes...

I know I cannot remember things which happened in her childhood. so I have decided to keep this blog updated.

No comments: