Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 20, 2009

Mommy and Swetha time

Usually all of us [three] used to go to Bed together. Now-a-days bharat has off-shore team meetings and he will come only by 2-30 or 3. So we go to Bed first. This is precious -Mommy and Swetha time. She heard the "chulbuli song" and she's more attracted towards that. She thought Chulbuli is a character like Dora and there are more stories about her. I need to tell Chulbuli sotry everyday. I used this opportunity to get what's going on in the daycare , asking what she learned today ,teaching her slokas , teaching her manners . She used to ask me tons and tons of questions about everything under the sun. How this is happening, what is this , why this is like this ? ..... and the list is bigger to list.I used to convert Dora stories to Chulbuli.The charactes are chulbuli, bulbuli , gulbuli and gullabi...All my own imagination. I used to read something and prepare my own stories for her.It works very well too. We used to tickle each other, holding the faces close to each other and we used to play something.It's all precious and it's our precious time.It increases our bonding very much. This time is very precious for me and for her too. If Bharat offers to tell her chulbuli story, she'll say amma only knows that. I love her more and more everyday for everything what she does. Our bonding is increasing day by day. I love u kannamma. Love u soooo much

No comments: