Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 20, 2009

Dance classes

Yesterday we went and registered for Swetha's Dance classes. She'll be learning tap and Ballet. I am so exited .I think she's going be perfectly fine for her age. When we went , one group of girls were practicing for some competition.Thats for ballet. It was fabulous. We were allowed to watch. I could see the exitement in swetha's face. She refused to come and wanted to stay back. Then we registered for her .It's going to be one class per week.1/2 hour tap and 1/2 hour ballet.The teacher told us that in this age , they'll teach basic steps , co-ordination ... Whatever , I am so happy that I have enrolled her. I am sure she'll pickup interest. At the end, she got stamps on her hands that made her so happy too.

No comments: