Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Missing Daddy

I know she loves her dad a lot. If dad and mom are there and if she sits in the middle and play , there's better in the world for her. Yes.Now bharat is in India. Even though she's behaving good with me, she miss her dad a lot. Very very much. Atleast 5 times a day she'll cry for daddy. I used to tell her some stories to explain that appa has gone for work. But she's not in that age to understand the responsibilities in life. In the night at times she used to wake up and cry for daddy and if I take her , give her a hug , she'll be fine. When I went to pick her from daycare yesterday , her teacher told me that she woke up from the sleep and cried asking for mommy and she has to hold her and make her sleep again. I know she's emotional dreaming of something related to "missing daddy" . Poor kid ... Poor mommy ... how can I teach her what is practical ... tough life sometimes...


Baby, Mommy and Daddy we both love you so much... We never intend to leave u alone. There are situations which is making us do that. I am very sorry about that . Again we love you for ever and ever and always. Love u soooooooooooooooo much.

No comments: