Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Who's mommy here ... Guess

Swetha : Amma , officela irundhu vandhutiya ...[Came from office .? ]- Giving a big hug and kiss..All konjifying
Lakshmi : I love you kannu.
Swetha : Amma inga vaayen ..
Lakshmi : iruda jacket kalititu varen[wait let me remove the jacket and come]
Swetha : Okey. Hang the jacket and come here. U are so tired . let me make tea for you in my kitchen. Okey.

???????

Swetha : Is this your dinner ?What is this ?
Lakshmi : Yes kannu. Boiled corn with salt and pepper. For you pasta.
Swetha : Okey. Amma.Come here. I will feed you .Okey..
[Feeding me the corn]
Lakshmi : Podum. See my tummy. It's full[ Went to do some other work]
Swetha : Amma inga va. nee sariyave sapdalai. Eat this. Inga vaa.[In a ordering tone]

????

Guess who's mommy here ....
I love you sooooooo much for ever and ever.

No comments: