Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I want to sleep in a seperate room

Swetha used to sleep in her bed from the start. From the last 2 months as bharat is frquently travelling to india. We both feel so cozy and love it. 2 days before she saw one potty training DVD and there she saw big girls have to sleep in a seperate room. From that day she's telling me , amma I want to sleep in a seperate room. But when night comes she used to say amma I am a baby, Not a big girl. Morning vandha big girl aagiduven.Night vandha baby agiduven ..Yesterday either she was not feeling sleepy or hungry and did not sleep for a long time.I forced her to sleep. Then she started crying saying I need to sleep in a seperate room. Then I told her. you have a seperate room, but need to do the setup , we need to paint , put the bed, pink bedding , crown in the head board, canopy, curtains ... We need to do lot of things ... She did not listen. She said amma naan big girl aagiten. I need to sleep in a seperate room. I need to sleep as I need to wake up early to go to office. I just told her go and sleep in the next room. Amma has to sleep now. She immediately replied , Amma-appa kooda varanum. How can I sleep alone.... I just got the meaning of seperate room. What else I can go except laughing. Then I spend sometime with her explaining the meaning and went down to get her milk .... slept after 2 hours ... those are all seperate usual stories

No comments: