Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

Three

This morning as I cuddled with my baby girl, I became slightly emotional remembering three years ago, I was holding her just the same as today. I have so many incredible memories of the past three years of our lives, but April 24, 2006 was the beginning of it all. Where has the time vanished to? I just can't believe that little baby is such a big girl now. How quickly she went from totally depending on me to such strong independence. Now don't get me wrong...I am so glad she is growing up to be such a wonderful little lady. I have so much fun with her. She is like a little friend. We just talk and laugh and play. She has such a wonderful personality, she is so intelligent and I couldn't ask for a better little girl. Throughout our lives, we receive many blessings and discover such happiness, but when God blesses you with a child, that is the best blessing you could receive and everything about that child will bring you more happiness than you can contain! So, instead of being sad that my baby is really no longer my "baby", I am going wipe my tears and put a smile on my face and watch her fill my life with happiness! Happy Birthday Swetha! Mama Loves You!

No comments: